Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Mens Softball Tournaments

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member UK5's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2004
    Posts
    205
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Mens Softball Tournaments

    I've been thinking about trying to get a Mens Slowpitch Softball tournament going somewhere around this area.......Does anybody play on teams or would be interested in getting a team together to play in a 2 day tournament on a weekend?

    If anybody is interested shoot me a PM and let me know....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mens Softball Tournaments

    If I am off I wouldn't care to play sometime. I havent played in a year or so.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mens Softball Tournaments

    Me and a buddy at work are tryin to get some people together for a team.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  4. #4
    Inactive Member UK5's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2004
    Posts
    205
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mens Softball Tournaments

    Shoe if you get a team together get in contact with me and maybe we can get a few games set up between my team and yours.

    I am trying to get in contact with the BSG Parks & Rec and maybe start up a Men's League at Frog Level around the first of june. Just have to talk to them and see if I can get any backing from them and if i can get enough interest from the local people around here!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mens Softball Tournaments

    Will do man.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •